Gelfree BCI Electrode Cap Kit
This headset allows you to gather 16-channels of EEG data from gel-free electrodes!
The Gelfree BCI Cap offers research-grade EEG measurements with conductive foam-based electrodes. It can be paired with the OpenBCI Cyton or CytonDaisy AND most standard EEG amplifiers.
Looking for a complete set of gelfree electrodes and bio-amplifier? Add the complete hardware package to your cart!
This Kit Includes:
- Streamlined, comfortable cap with adjustable chinstrap
- Labelled Ag-AgCl electrodes/cables
- Measuring utensils for saline conductive solution
- Saline retaining Hydro-link conductive inserts
- Cotton swabs for scalp preparation
- Towel for mess-free clean-up
- Ideal for multi-subject data sessions
- High signal quality and comfort
- Suitable for sleep studies
- Compatibility with all OpenBCI boards and standard touch-proof connectors
- Compatibility with OpenBCI's FREE open-source software
- Compatibility with most bioamplifiers
- Electrodes located and labeled using the internationally recognized 10-20 system
- Easy-to-clean mesh cap
- Adjustable chinstrap for stability and reduction in movement artifacts
- Insulated leads secured with click-in tabs
- Included velcro cable management
- Three size options, S,M, and L
The leads terminate in industry-standard 1.5mm Touch-Proof connectors and can be connected to the Cyton 8-channel or CytonDaisy 16-channel board with an electrode adapter. Please note: these items are not included in this kit!
- No gel required!
- Read the Technical Specifications and Use Guide
- Be sure to choose your size from the dropdown menu! See size guide below.
Obtain the circumference using a tape measure wrapped horizontally across the widest part of your head
- Small = 47-52cm
- Medium = 52-57cm
- Large = 57-62cm
- If between sizes, size down
Want to see use cases of OpenBCI hardware? Head to our keyword searchable collection of recently published, OpenBCI-based EEG, EMG, and ECG research
The BCI Gelfree Cap Kit is not a medical device nor is it intended for medical diagnosis and provided to you "as is," and we make no express or implied warranties whatsoever with respect to its functionality, operability, or use, including, without limitation, any implied warranties, fitness for a particular purpose, or infringement. We expressly disclaim any liability whatsoever for any direct, indirect, consequential, incidental or special damages, including, without limitation, lost revenues, lost profits, losses resulting from business interruption or loss of data, regardless of the form of action or legal theory under which the liability may be asserted, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
For a free estimate of the total import duty and tax, use this calculator. Enter the HS code 854442 when prompted. Please be advised that product prices do not include customs fees, import taxes, brokerage fees, or any customs clearance fees. This is the responsibility of the customer.
If shipping to Europe, please expect the total import cost to be about 25% of the product price. If shipping to other countries, it is about 10-20%.
ALL OpenBCI orders ship from the US. We ship worldwide!
Have questions about shipping internationally? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Refund Policy here