Description: The MyoWare Muscle Sensor, an Arduino-powered, all-in-one electromyography (EMG) sensor from Advancer Technologies. This sensor will measure the filtered and rectified electrical activity of a muscle; outputting 0-Vs Volts depending the amount of activity in the selected muscle, where Vs signifies the voltage of the power source.
- Single supply - MyoWare won't need +/- voltage power supplies! Unlike our previous sensor, it can now be plugged directly into 3.3V through 5V development boards.
- Embedded Electrode Connector - Electrodes now snap directly to MyoWare, getting rid of those pesky cables and making the MyoWare wearable!
- RAW EMG Output - A popular request from grad students, the MyoWare now has a secondary output of the RAW EMG waveform.
- Polarity Protected Power Pins - Our #1 customer request was to add some protection so the sensor chips don't burn out when the power is accidentally connected backwards.
- ON/OFF Switch - Speaking of burning out the board, we've also added an on-board power switch so you can test your power connections more easily.
- LED Indicators - We've added two on-board LEDs one to let you know when the MyoWare's power is on and the other will brighten when your muscle flexes.
Dimensions: 0.82" x 2.06"