EMG/ECG Foam Solid Gel Electrodes (30/pack)
Pack of 30x Skintact F301 pediatric foam solid gel electrodes. Commonly used for EMG and ECG data collection.
Ideal for facial EMG, frontal lobe EEG, and other applications which require closely-spaced electrodes
Leonhard Lang USA Skintact F301 pediatric foam solid gel electrodes feature Aqua-Tac gel adhesive for superior adhesion in all situations. Skintact F301 pediatric foam solid gel electrodes are available in individual pouches of 30 electrodes. Latex & PVC free.
- Foam, Pediatric Size, Solid Gel
- AG/AGCL, 30mm
- Compatible with OpenBCI Snap Electrode Cables
- Foam backing materials protect sensor and gel from surgical and cleaning fluids
- The solid adhesive gel offers a quick pick up even if inadequate skin prep is carried out and provides consistently high quality recordings for long term monitoring with minimal skin reactions
- All sensors have a high quality Ag/AgCl layer
International Tariff Code 30067000
- 30mm, Round
- Gel area, 2.0 cm2
Note: This product is NOT a medical device and is not intended to be used as such or as an accessory to such.
Please note that product prices do not include customs fees, import taxes, brokerage fees, or any customs clearance fees. This is the responsibility of the customer. Have questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Refund Policy here