All-in-One EEG Electrode Cap Starter Kit
This bundle includes everything you need to get 16-channels of EEG data! Choose from sintered or coated electrodes depending on your biosensing needs.
More Product Info
The OpenBCI electrode cap kit is a scientifically-validated research tool
- Easy set-up for high quality EEG data acquisition
- Compatibility with FREE OpenBCI software
- Everything you need to get started except for the gel! Purchase electrode gel HERE
The OpenBCI EEG Electrode Cap Kit is an impactful addition to our goal of driving low-cost access to high-quality neuroscience tools.
Have questions? View the Getting Started Guide
Item Quantity Cyton+Daisy Biosensing Board 16-channel 1OpenBCI EEG Electrode Cap 1Header Pin to Touchproof Electrode Adapter 2
- This kit includes one OpenBCI EEG Electrode Cap, one CytonDaisy 16-channel board and two Header Pin to Touch Proof Electrode Adapter.
- Electrode cap gel is required and can be purchased separately from our store.
- Option of Coated or Sintered Ag/AgCl electrode. Please choose one from the dropdown menu. For more information about the differences between the two cap options, see the electrode cap product page.
- Be sure to choose your size from the dropdown menu! Please see instructions below.
Be sure to get the right size for your head! Obtain the circumference using a tape measure wrapped horizontally across the widest part of your head.
- Small = 50-54cm (best for children)
- Medium = 54-58cm
- Large = 58-62cm
- If between sizes, please size up
The OpenBCI Electrode Cap is not a medical device nor is it intended for medical diagnosis and provided to you "as is," and we make no express or implied warranties whatsoever with respect to its functionality, operability, or use, including, without limitation, any implied warranties, fitness for a particular purpose, or infringement. We expressly disclaim any liability whatsoever for any direct, indirect, consequential, incidental or special damages, including, without limitation, lost revenues, lost profits, losses resulting from business interruption or loss of data, regardless of the form of action or legal theory under which the liability may be asserted, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
For a free estimate of the total import duty and tax, use this calculator. Enter the HS code 8542310000 when prompted. Please be advised that product prices do not include customs fees, import taxes, brokerage fees, or any customs clearance fees. This is the responsibility of the customer. If shipping to Europe, please expect the total cost of import to be about 25% of the product price. If shipping to other countries, it is about 10-20%.
All OpenBCI orders ship from the US. We ship worldwide!
Have questions about shipping internationally? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Refund Policy here