Description: The MyoWare Muscle Sensor, an Arduino-powered, all-in-one electromyography (EMG) sensor from Advancer Technologies. This sensor will measure the filtered and rectified electrical activity of a muscle; outputting 0-Vs Volts depending the amount of activity in the selected muscle, where Vs signifies the voltage of the power source.
For more detailed information on how to connect the MyoWare to OpenBCI boards, check out the tutorial on our Learning Pages.
For myoware/EMG project inspiration, head to NeuroTechnology Exploration RIT's page.
Important! This product does not include EMG electrodes. To purchase electrodes check our Skintact F301 Solid Gel Electrodes!
- Single supply - MyoWare won't need +/- voltage power supplies! Unlike our previous sensor, it can now be plugged directly into 3.3V through 5V development boards.
- Embedded Electrode Connector - Electrodes now snap directly to MyoWare, getting rid of those pesky cables and making the MyoWare wearable!
- RAW EMG Output - A popular request from grad students, the MyoWare now has a secondary output of the RAW EMG waveform.
- Polarity Protected Power Pins - Our #1 customer request was to add some protection so the sensor chips don't burn out when the power is accidentally connected backwards.
- ON/OFF Switch - Speaking of burning out the board, we've also added an on-board power switch so you can test your power connections more easily.
- LED Indicators - We've added two on-board LEDs one to let you know when the MyoWare's power is on and the other will brighten when your muscle flexes.
Dimensions: 0.82" x 2.06"
Please be advised that product prices do not include customs fees, import taxes, brokerage fees, or any customs clearance fees. This is the responsibility of the customer. For a free estimate of the total import duty and tax, use this calculator. Enter the HS code 8542310000 when prompted.
Have questions about shipping internationally? Email firstname.lastname@example.org