The OpenBCI EMG/ECG Snap Electrode Cable comes as a ribbon cable with 10x 4 mm 'snap-on' connectors that can be used with any OpenBCI board to connect to our EMG/ECG Disposable Gel Electrodes. Note that this cable does NOT come with the electrodes. Electrodes must be purchased separately.
This cable must be paired with the EMG/ECG Disposable Gel Electrodes or with a standard snap electrode.
This cable is NOT compatible with the 5 mm dry comb electrodes.
Head to the EMG getting started guide, a beginner-friendly step-by-step walkthrough.
• (x10) 1 m in length lead wires with 4 mm 'snap-on' connectors, on a color-coded ribbon cable.
• 26 gauge stranded wire
• 1 m or 1.5 meter, color-coded cable
• Single female header termination per cable
• Insulation = PVC rated to 80*C
• Overall OD = 1.45mm/0.057”
Please note that product prices do not include customs fees, import taxes, brokerage fees, or any customs clearance fees. This is the responsibility of the customer. Have questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
ALL OpenBCI products ship from the US. We ship worldwide!
Refund Policy here